Become a Part of Something Bigger
Your generous gift helps us create opportunities for women to gain clarity of purpose, develop leadership skills and impact the local community. Your life-changing contribution results in:
- Mentors who invest in the spiritual growth and leadership development of others
- Many become business owners; others thrive in their current role/position
- Exemplary leaders who volunteer in their local church, communities and non-profit organizations
Our Fundraising Philosophy
We believe giving is a ministry to God and others. Therefore we will not urge or pressure someone to give. Rather, we believe people should give freely and graciously. Therefore, we are committed to what is right in the eyes of God and man by fulfilling the Lord’s work in a proper, ethical and honest manner.
When You Join Our Team of Investors, You Will Benefit By:
- The personal satisfaction that you are helping to expand God’s kingdom
- Extended invitations to attend or participate in special events
- Knowing your contributions to Full Supply are tax-deductible under Section 501(c)(3)
- Receiving updates on the impact your donations are having:
- One Minute Mentoring video messages delivered to your inbox
- Newsletter entitled, “Mentoring Matters,” by mail twice a year.
- Thank you notes, personally handwritten
- Year end Christmas gift
Will you join our team to help shape leaders today for future generations?
How will my donation be spent?
At Full Supply, we are firmly committed to good stewardship to the funds entrusted to us by our friends and investors given to us transforms a woman’s life.
How long does the program last?
The program lasts one year, but we offer the mentee an extension for those who need more time to complete the program.
Who is eligible to participate in the program?
Full Supply actively seeks out women who either desire or already have a Christ-centered focus where a strategic investment develops Christian leaders who will, in turn, do the same for others.
Can I afford to make a donation?
Only you know if you are able to afford to give. However, donations can be as low as $1.00; on the other hand, the sky’s the limit! Full Supply stands by our belief that one should give cheerfully from the heart.
Full Supply mentees are unable to afford the full cost of the Full Supply Mentoring Program. In order to keep the Mentoring Program accessible and to ensure the stability for the ministry, Full Supply invites ongoing support (annually, quarterly or monthly) from faithful partners who will invest in our current and future Christian leaders.
Can my donation to go a specific campaign?
Yes. The investor has the ability to designate a contribution to a specific program/campaign. Options are provided on a pledge card or the Full Supply website for your convenience.
I look forward to writing my check to Full Supply every month because I know it’s going to a good cause.