Time For Women
We connect women under the teaching of a local Christian speaker to discuss the current topic, find encouragement and develop solutions.
Join Us On Saturday, September 22, 2018
Together, Connie Menser and guest speaker, Monica Coley, will take us on a journey that discusses both Moses’ and Joshua’s lives and leadership that took the Israelite’s out of their captivity from Egypt and desert-life to crossing the Jordan River into the Promised Land.
Monica will challenge us to take an honest look at where we are and what is holding us back from the life God has for each of us. Connie will challenge us to look forward by prayerfully and courageously taking steps to make your dreams a reality. In all honesty, the Lord does not want us living a desert-life; He wants us to live a Promised-land life.
By the end of this presentation and you will be able to:
- Take honest look at where you are.
- List desert-perspectives that hold us back from God’s best.
- Dare to dream of what could be.
- Take practical steps to help make your dreams become a reality.
Invite a friend!
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
When you attend a quarterly Time for Women conference you will benefit by:
- A topic relevant to work and life situations women face today
- Expert teaching by Connie Menser and a guest speaker
- Motivated to put your faith and practical tools into action
- Q&A connects women all over the U.S. to engage, grow and thrive
Participating in the Time for Women, has taught me the importance of getting together with like-minded people who share the same values and have a growing desire to learn. Time for Women brings a special sense of connectedness designed specifically to meet you right where you are. Every topic helps you learn about yourself, grow in character and challenge you to change for the better. Every time I’ve attend, I glean something relevant directly to my personal and/or professional life. Plus, it’s a fun time to just be women! Thank you, Full Supply!Lisa Dudley